The Infinity Choir is our newest brand of choirs.
Our mission is to create a more bespoke choice of choirs for you.
We felt that one size choir doesn’t fit all. We run parent and baby choirs, lunchtime choirs, A Capella choirs, community choirs currently and have many more bespoke Infinity Choirs planned.
We going to hold our first Sing Skills Workshop for those among you who want to learn more about their own voice and the technical side of things vocally to help you know exactly what’s going on when you sing and how to make the most of your voice. We’ll include some basic theory and harmony knowledge and do some troubleshooting as well as singing. This will be early 2020 and we’ll post the details here, so keep checking back if you’re interested.
Select your Infinity Choir below more information.
Worth noting for Parent Choir
- The Parent and Baby choir meets in the Oeglethorpe Room at The Wilfrid Noyce Community Centre
- Any age babies or children are welcome
- There is an immaculate changing area
- We are breastfeeding friendly
- Dads, Grandparents, childminders are also welcome to join us
Worth noting for Broadwater Choir
- We meet in the music room upstairs
- Men and Woman aged 18+ are welcome